nestling logo

26 January 2015

Time to move on!


Well nestling customers, thank you for keeping me on the hop lately with lots of sale orders.  It has been an interesting challenge as I’ve literally operated out of the boot of my car while being away from home due to my mother’s hospitalization.  I must have looked quite strange at times in the hospital car park with my head buried in the boot of the car for extremely long periods.  But it all worked and thankfully my mother is on the mend as well and I’m heading back to home base this week.

Yesterday while out and about I received the most wonderful phone call from my son serving in Afghanistan.  He saves most his calls and skype time for his wife and daughter which is as it should be, so it was so special to hear his voice – you see for me, despite him being in his thirties he is still that little blond haired boy, he is still my nestling and that will never change.  I am also so lucky to be able to skype with my grandnestling and that is so special.  She has her first pair of shoes and is so proud of them – pink with bows!!!

For nestling it is time to ‘move on’ from summer and into our new season.  I have so many boxes waiting for me to process when I get home later this week and I am really looking forward to it.  So, the clearance sale is in its final days and will come to an close at the end of the month, Saturday the 31st.  So snap up some bargains from the last week of the sale.   Beautiful Sapling has now been added to the $10.00 rack, which breaks my heart, but its time to move on!!





Enjoy your week and love those nestlings as they grow up far to quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment