nestling logo

2 February 2015

My goodness it’s the second month of the year already!


 Firstly today I’d like to say thanks for everyone who has placed orders over the last few weeks while I’ve been to and fro with my Mum in Hospital.  I have made a few slip ups and I do apologise to any one effected.  My Mum is now in a nursing home for a while which is a bit traumatic, but that is life.  I’d also like to thank one of my customers who has kindly given me a tip on making things easier for you to access from my blog and newsletter.  Any advice is most welcome as I’m still on a big learning curve.

When I took over nestling I had in mind that gradually I would introduce some accessories for Mum and I am happy to say that my first little pieces for Mum have now arrived, lovely Lettuce Scarves from HLA London.  Lettuce says they are about two things, “fun and loveliness” and they are “deliciously different.  I can attest to that, I have a few myself and they are just the thing to put a sparkle in your day when you are rushing out the door to get kids to school or day care and you haven’t had time to focus on yourself.  Lettuce scarves are very reasonably priced and are available now at:





More Charlie Belle, handmade by Kate have been added to the website.  I met Kate a number of years ago at markets in Canberra.  She turns basic items into something special.  I started to wear her tshirts and sleeveless tops then bought a few items for my granddaughter.  Singlets, onesies, which she calls ruffle bums and a few tshirts are available at 30% off.  Just enter the code “Charlie” at checkout.






I am in the process of adding some lovely little accessories, squishy toys and things for the bedroom and they will be available later this week so check out facebook or google and instagram.

In the meantime, there are still clearance items available for boys at:
http://www.nestling.com.au/clearance-c97/boys-c104/

And for girls at:

Till next week
All the best for you and your nestling,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment