nestling logo

6 January 2015

Introducing the amazing Talking Red.




I am really pleased to introduce Talking Red to nestling.  Talking Red is the baby of two mums, Georgia and Julia who have a flair for creation.  I absolutely love the retro look as I am sure my Mum dressed me in similar rompers 55 years ago.

Georgia and Julia both have a boy and girl nestling each and they say that the arrival of the boys was the inspiration for Talking Red as there was a lack of boys clothing (which I tend to agree with). 

Talking Red does not offer a vast range but rather they concentrate on a smaller range of really unique items specifically for newborns through to toddlers.

When I placed my order the girls from Talking Red replied with “we’ll get sewing now”, so you can be guaranteed that these are anything but mass produced.

I hope you love them as much as I do.  You’d better get in quick as I’ve already bought a few for my own grandnestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment