nestling logo

12 January 2015

Hello from a cooler nest


Where I am there has been some much needed and loved rain over the last few days.  My little nest is really quite cosy today as the rain has brought the temperature down from the dreaded 40's for a few days and everything in the garden is looking spectacular.  I hope you also have enjoyed some rain, but not too much of course.

Well, what a sad week it  has been on the world stage.  More terror, more tragedy for people who were doing what you and I are doing today - going about their normal, everyday business.  My thoughts are with the families and friends of the French terror victims as well as the young girls forced into being suicide bombers in Nigeria.  All this tragedy just makes me treasure my children and granddaughter even more.

The clearance sale continues as I really need to make room in my small little nest for all the winter stock arriving soon.  I have added more items to the $5.00 rack and the $10.00 rack.  Some of last winters pieces are also still available at ridiculous prices - but I just need to make room.

As we all know, the drop in temperature is just a tease - the hot days will be back before we know it.  Charlie Bell is a perfect solution for lady nestlings on such hot days - a romper or singlet with the added flair of Charlie Bell is just perfect.  I will be adding more Charlie Bell to the website later this week as new stock is on its way.

Talking Red rompers online, which are also handmade are perfect for the heat yet to come.  Unfortunately what is online is it for the moment, the girls at Talking Red are just too swamped.

So dear nestling readers, enjoy your week ahead and love those nestlings to bits.
Till next time
Rebecca

PS. great news for me - I have a second grand nestling on the way!!!


Check out this ruffle bum at: http://www.nestling.com.au/sale---summer-clothing-c66/girls-c81/rompers-c129/charlie-belle-p1071/

No comments:

Post a Comment