nestling logo

19 January 2015

A week is sometimes a long time

Today finds me a long way from the nestling home of Hay.  I am sitting in writing this with a view over the ocean.  No, I’m not on some exotic holiday but rather I am sitting by my mother’s hospital bed.  What started as a normal week ended up with a long drive to Sydney to be by my mother’s bedside.  Old age can be so sad and cruel, but the cycle of life goes on and as I sit here I am also viewing the picture scan of my new grand nestling.  The hands and feet are so clear and everything looks just perfect.   So around and around we go.  One life is in its closing chapter and the other just beginning.

Luckily for me when I knew I had to be on the move I could easily take my work with me.  My nestling goodies are loaded in the car and off I go.  

I have just been contacted by one of our favorite suppliers to arrange a time to view the Summer 2015 range – can you believe it!  I’ve had a peek online and Hunter Baby just gets better and better.

The first drop of winter 2015 has arrived and is ready to roll very soon.  Likewise I have my first little treasures for Mum all lined up and next week I will have some wonderful Kavishka for you.  Great little toys for our nestlings.

In the meatime I still have some great specials to clear to make room for the winter onslaught that is about to happen.  Coq en Pate tshirts have now been added to the $10 rack.  These great 100% certified cotton tshirt are from the save our species range – animal print on the font and on the back.  They are absolutely perfect for our little jungle adventurers. 

http://www.nestling.com.au/10.00-rack-c132/

More items will be added to the $10 rack during the week so keep your eyes posted.

So till next week, love those little nestlings.

Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment