nestling logo

1 December 2014

The hat has says it all!



My week of looking after my grand nestling was amazing fun and very fulfilling, but I do have to say I’m ready to catch up on a few zzzz’s.  You tend to forget that time where sleep is so precious and how little you can survive on.  I do understand and all I can say to Mum’s and Dad’s who are craving a nice long sleep is that don’t worry, it will come again and in the meantime the days with your nestling go quickly so enjoy every minute.

My little sweet one has been taught already that the hat needs to go on.  What she hasn’t quite worked out yet is that she does not need it on all the time.  She had me in stiches quite a few times as she emptied out the change bag all over the floor in search of her hat, which she’d wear for breakfast.  She’d attempt to put it on herself and did not seem to mind that it was back to front and she had the big bow over her eyes.  But what a clever little girl to know that a hat is essential.

There are some really lovely hats available at nestling and this week they are all 30% off.  Just enter ‘hat’ at checkout.




No comments:

Post a Comment