nestling logo

15 December 2014

Smart little boys

Smart little boys

Well my time looking after my little sweetie pie has come to an end for this time.  In the few weeks that I have been with her she has changed every single day.  She is now taking her first steps and getting a little “attitude”.  Fun for me to watch and a challenge for her parents!

While she is always on my mind today I’m thinking of little boys prompted by seeing the latest release of photos of Prince George.  What about those lovely ruddy cheeks!  While he’s all snug in his knitted vests your little prince needs something pretty cool and comfy at this time of year.  Solution is easy – Hunter Baby.

Hunter Baby is specific boys wear and it is done beautifully.  It is designed in good old Melbourne and this season they the label features the “sail away’ collection.  All is 100% cotton and your little prince will be cool, comfortable and really smartly turned out in any Hunter Baby outfit.

Don’t forget that all orders are postage free until Christmas Eve.  Just enter ‘xmas’ at checkout,








No comments:

Post a Comment