nestling logo

8 December 2014

The good and the bad


Isn’t it just great “fun” when a tummy bug whips through the family? I’m enjoying a few days with my grand nestling and her parents and the little darling picked up a bug at day care and kindly passed it on to all the family, including me! I am sure many of you can relate to that.  Sick, clingy baby and you’re feeling like death warmed up yourself.  Well even though I was sick at least I could happily help out a little bit.

My little sweetheart lives in the tropics so dressing for her is all about simplicity and comfort.  Even she gets a bit sweaty and clammy so whatever she wears is breathable fabric, like Milky, Sapling or Hunter Baby.  If you are in the same boat with your little one check them out – they really do the trick in the hot weather.

Well, its countdown time now until the big day.  The queues are building up at the Malls and parking is a nightmare.  Save yourself a bit of hassle and have things delivered right to your door from Nestling with no postage until xmas eve.  All you have to do is enter xmas at the checkout.  One item or ten items, its all the same- no postage.

Till next time
Rebecca


Some cool options from Milky





No comments:

Post a Comment