nestling logo

2 March 2015

Welcome to Autumn


Winter is almost here!

Well, dear readers.  Greetings from Jordan where it is a touch cooler than home.  Having said that, it looks like the snow has gone for the season.  I am having a wonderful time catching up with very, very dear friends and spending time with Hizran, a young 16 year old girl who I support who lives in a girls orphanage.  Some of the tales I could tell you!  Just makes me want to cry. 

I did tell you, didn’t I that winter was going to be fun for nestlings.  Well Minihaha has arrived and I have some truly beautiful Fox & Finch Baby and Bebe products to tempt you with – mind you I don’t think you’ll need much temptation.  I just love the colour mix and the variety.  I mean, a jacket is a jacket – but not with Bebe and Fox & Finch Baby.  They turn jackets that keep you warm into JACKETS!!!!  The same goes with rompers and tees.  I know I have not been doing this for a long while and its been over 27 years since I had a nestling to dress but I just feel this season looks like its going to be brilliant for all nestlings.  Here's two examples perfect for autumn.

 http://www.nestling.com.au/sale---winter-clothing-c115/fox--finch-baby,-chelsea-navy-mix-print-overalls-p1157/
http://www.nestling.com.au/sale---winter-clothing-c115/bebe,-ricky-hedgehog-tee---team-stripe-p1171/

 http://www.nestling.com.au/sale---winter-clothing-c115/fox--finch-baby-chelsea-print-leggings---multi-rain-p1158/

Many more things are yet to come and don’t forget that there are still clearance items that need to walk out the door.  Have a look at the Sapling summer clearance items – the cotton is just so soft and designs are beautiful.  So enjoy dear readers and before I go I want to say a big thank you to my “packer” who is following instructions really well but with visual prompts – he’s male after all!!!

Till next week
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment