nestling logo

20 April 2015

Its raining here!!!!


What’s it like where you are?

Hi everyone.  Well, where I am today it is pouring down – I’m sitting with my mother in the nursing home while she is having a sleep and I’m memorized by the rain.

I have had a wonderful weekend visiting my little grandnestling.  I have not seen her for about 4 months and as you can imagine she is now a different little girl – full of sense of self, mastering the grand art of the tantrum and interested in absolutely everything, especially books!  I can’t quote the source but my daughter recently read a report of a longitudinal study that demonstrated how reading sets a child up for being receptive to learning – well my little grand nestling just can’t get enough of books at the moment.

Looking out of the window is making me feel all snuggly.  My elderly mother is tucked up under her favorite rug  - everyone needs a snuggle rug and Nestling currently has dulcie and banana rugs that fit the bill.  They are great for on the couch on a gloomy day like today, in the car and of course for snooze time.  They are easy to wash and easy to care for – you and your nestling will love them.  There are 4 designs to choose from.











http://www.nestling.com.au/sale---baby-accessories-c73/dulcie--banana-cotton-blanket---toot-toot-p1182/





Now for a bit of technical news.  I have had reported to me a problem with my checkout procedure.  I am anything but a IT guru so I am having it sorted out by my webteam and the problem should be solved today or tomorrow.  If you do encounter any problems please contact me at enquiries@nestling.com.au and I can quickly sort out the issue manually.

See you next week
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment